The Gumboots Foundation UK is currently looking to recruit a new Trustee to join their Board.
This is a voluntary role and will require attendance at Board Meetings held quarterly in London and conference calls when needed. As a board member you will approve grant applications from the projects in South Africa and be involved in fundraising as well as help find new sponsorship.
The individual must have:
• Connection to South Africa
• Preferably London Based
• Able to Network
• Willingness to fundraising and help organise events
• Charity Experience (not essential)
• Time & Energy
• Looking for Board Experience
• Want to make a difference
Please send a short Resume and Letter of motivation to email@example.com
Deadline for Applications is Friday January 26th, 2018.